Friday, December 7, 2007

Man's Best Friend

Poor Oliver! He just got his second immunization shot last week and there are two more waiting for him. Until then, he is staying inside of the house and away from other animals. The weather has not been looking too good outside anyway. It has been windy and raining cats and dogs out there. So he is staying home with us and getting lots of love.

Getting bigger by the second! STOP GROWING SO FAST LA!!

"Wrinkle, wrinkle, little pug... chewing on my bathroom rug
Take another bite and you will see... timeout will be eternity"

"SSShhhhh...."

"I am the cutest of them all"

1 comment:

Tappy said...

Cute dog, so I see you have your power back, have you shown mother the new photos? She'll want to see it~ The parental units have been wondering what's happenin' to ya, give them a call already. Do I look like the family singing telegram service?