Happy Life~ Happy Life~ So this is what happens almost every evening. He comes over when we are watching TV.

Tee - Hee - Hee- Pick me up!

I will give you a big FAT KISS! SMOOCH! SMOOCH!

Then I will clean your hands

OOOooo~ They are so ONO! ("yummy" in Hawaiian)

Life is good! I am a happy camper!

Then I pass out on my mommy.
It's warm and soft on the belly (mommy needs to workout a bit) :P
That's it! Happy Life!
3 comments:
Hi Terry,
He is sooo cute, congratulation you have a puppy.
It's frozen in Taiwan you are so lucky in Hawaii.
Hope Wally and you have a nice day.
Hi Terry,
Happy Chinese New Year!
Long time no see! How's going recently?
I'm still busy in school, homework, exam..etc. I expect to graduate this winter. Hope there is any chance to see you. By the way, do you remember Daniel, who I introduced to find you in Hawaii? He is my date now...haha. He'd like to say hello to you! Hope your everything is going well!
ciao~
Linn
Ahhhh! Too cute! Too cute!
What a nice way to spend the evening...watching TV and napping.
Debbie
Post a Comment