Sunday, March 2, 2008

DON'T BUG THIS PUG.

Oliver got a package in the mail on Friday. It was a muscle tee, a gift from his aunty. The t-shirt was so awesome and Oli loves it. It fits him perfectly and it makes him looks like a tough daddy. "DON'T BUG THIS PUG" is on the back. It's so cool!

He doesn't wear it all the time because Mom and Dad are worried about he might accidentally get pee on his t-shirt. The shirt is a bit long. The designer should have thought of that. Saturday night, he actually picked it up with his mouth and brought it over to us, as if he wanted us to put it on him. I guess he was feeling macho at the moment. :)




THANK YOU, AUNTY!


4 comments:

Tappy said...

ROFL, that shirt is waaaay too awesome. Yeah, it is a little long but still way too cute. I'm glad he liked it :)

I should have asked for his length but *shrug* as long as it fit it's good.

Tappy said...

Why is he's eyes so red?

Oliver Oreo said...

I think it's because he's eyes are so big and he doesn't blink much.

Debbie said...

Totally rockin' shirt!